Harley WL WLA RL DL Servicar Springer Fork Rocker Stud Rebuild Kit 1930-1952
- Product Code: 293357149087
- Availability: In Stock
You are purchasing one European Made reproduction 45" fork rocker rebuild kit as used on 1930 to 1952 45" solo DL, RL, WL and Servicar models (through 1940), includes studs, locks, nuts, and bushings. These are a high quality reproduction kit, studs and bushings are properly hardened and ground for precision fit. The finish is parkerized. These fit 1930-1952 bikes with inside rockers. Note, the rear rocker studs are the long style for WLA models using ammo boxes and gun racks and can be shortened.
Includes the following:
- 2640-40M Rear rocker studs
- 2640-30A Left front rocker stud 45674-30
- 2640-30B Right front rocker stud 45675-30
- 2645-30A Rocker bushings 45667-30
- Nuts and washers as shown
- Not pictured, but included: 2642-40 lock plates
Used on the following:
- 1930-1936 D, DL, DLD, R, RL, RLD, RLE 45" solo
- 1932-1940 G, GD, GDT Servicar
- 1937-1952 W, WL, WLA, WLD, WLDR, WR, WRTT 45" solo
We sell 45" tanks, fenders, hardware kits, oil and fuel lines, hubs, rims, seats, wiring, dash panels, ammeters, etc brake parts, cables, USA made primary and rear chains. You name it, if it's a 45" part we either have it or will soon. If you don't see what you need here or cimarroncycleworks, just email and ask.
Located at and ships from Cimarron Cycle Works in beautiful Cimarron, New Mexico, USA!
Ships priority mail. I am more than happy to combine this with any other items you might be considering.
Thank you from cimarroncycleworks!