Harley Oil Tank Mounting Kit FL FLH Panhead 1958-1964 Duo-Glide Parkerized USA
- Product Code: 353296219168
- Availability: In Stock
Reproduction USA made oil tank mounting hardware kit for the horseshoe style oil tank used from 1958 to 1964 on swing arm frame Duo-Glide Panhead big twins. Plain head bolts, parkerizing is excellent. I've seen a mixed bag of bolts on original paint Duo-Glides, anything from CP-1038, plain head, and the "F" or "R" hallmark stamped bolts. Earlier models appear to have still had parkerized hardware as I've seen an NOS oil tank bracket lock washer in a parkerized finish, those came out in 1960. We do have a cad plated kit on another listing.
We carry a huge stock of CP-1038 bolts, correct finish wire clips, screws, wiring harnesses, lighting, saddles, sheet metal, brake, throttle, clutch and advance cables, oil and fuel lines, parts for Linkert carbs, NOS and used OEM parts etc. If you don't see what you need here or cimarroncycleworks, just email and ask.
Located at and ships from Cimarron Cycle Works, LLC in beautiful Cimarron, New Mexico, USA!
Used on the following:
- 1958 to 1964 Panhead 74" Duo-Glide FL, FLH
- 62581-36, spacer (qty 4)
- 62531-60, Oil tank bracket lock washer (-60 part number denotes 1960 and up not certain what was used 58 and 59 as I don't have a '58 parts catalog)
- 4012, 5/16-24 x 1 1/8" bolt (qty 2)
- 4014, 5/16-24 x 1 1/4" bolt (qty 2)
- 3996, 5/16-24 x 7/8" bolt (qty 2)
- 7041, 5/16" split lock washer (qty 2)
- 7725, 5/16-24 Flexloc (qty 2)
PLEASE NOTE: When it's practical, I will gladly combine all your purchases into one shipment for a discounted rate.