Harley Knucklehead UL Footboard Mounting Mount Kit 1936-54 OEM# 2949-36 USA
- Product Code: 352193325028
- Availability: In Stock
You are purchasing a perfect USA Made reproduction kit of the parkerized footboard mounting studs and hardware. There are cheaper off-shore kits on eBay and elsewhere which claim to fit '36 to '54 which don't have the exacting angles these do and they do not have the same attention to detail and fit as this kit does. This is also made of proper material which meets or exceeds original factory spec.
We also sell a restoration-correct kit for 1955-1957, 1958-1964 models VL, JD, and 45 and servicar models.
Includes one each:
- 50655-36 (early# 2949-36) Right rear footboard stud & washer
- 50654-36 (early# 2948-36) Left rear footboard stud & washer
- 50658-36 (early# 2950-36) Front footboard stud & washers; 2 each
- 6448HB (early# 0227A) Flat Washer; 2 each
- 6395 (early# 0224) Flat washer; 4 each
- 7789 (early# 0129) 3/8"-24 Nut; 4 each
- 7045 (early# 0261) 3/8" lock washer; 4 each
- 1936-1947 E, EL, F, FL, ELA, ELC 61" & 74" OHV Knucklehead
- 1937-1948 U, UL, UH, ULH, UA, ULA, USA 74" & 80" side valve or flat head
- 1948-1954 EL, FL 61" & 74" OHV Panhead
A note on shipping:
If you would like to take advantage of our combined shipping discounts or shipping promotions, please first add all your items to your shopping cart then proceed to check out and pay for all items at once. Your shipping discount will be automatically figured. Should you need to add an item, we will combine it with your other purchases and issue an appropriate refund to your PayPal account.
We work with a small and select group of vendors and dedicated craftsmen to bring you the very best restoration and repair parts for 1915 to 1984 Harley-Davidson motorcycles. We also offer a huge collection of restoration quality plain head, CP-1038, & CP-1035 bolts; fillister head & round head screws; correctly machined nuts & washers; fuel & oil lines; wiring harnesses; handlebar switches; air cooled spark plugs; clips, clamps, and ties in cadmium, parkerized, zinc, chrome, and raw finishes.