Harley Fender Rivets & Tool 1930-79 Twin & Single Knucklehead VL WL Panhead 0314
- Product Code: 351985961771
- Availability: In Stock
Reproduction USA Made truss head rivets which are exact duplicates of the original OEM hardware used by Harley-Davidson from 1930 to 1979. This also comes with a rivet installation tool used to back up the head of the rivet when bucking it into place. This is precision machined tool for a perfect fit so you can rivet your fender with confidence.
Please study the pics for the dimensions of the rivet as I'm aware there were difference in sizes of the truss head over the years.
We also have a kit available with either brass or parkerized hinge pins for rear fender hinges.
Used on all models from 1930 to 1979:
- 1930-1936 V, VL, VLD, VLH 74" & 80" Sidevalve
- 1936-1947 E, EL, F, FL 61” & 74” OHV Knucklehead
- 1948-1957 EL, FL, FLH 61” & 74” OHV Panhead Hydra-Glide
- 1958-1965 FL, FLH 74” OHV Panhead Duo-Glide & Electra-Glide
- 1971-1979 FX, FXE 74" Night Train, Super-Glide
- 1966-1979 FL, FLH 74” & 80” Shovelhead Electra-Glide
- 1930-1952 DL, RL, W, WL, WLA, WLC, WLD 45” Solo
- 1932-1973 G, GE Servicar
- 1948-1966 S, ST, B, BT, Hummer, Bobcat, Pacer, 125, 165, 175
Kit contains the following parts and quantities as pictured:
- Parkerized steel rivet driver tool
- 0314 (late# 8515) Parkerized truss head rivets (10)
Ships via first class padded mailer or postal priority, your choice.
Know who you are buying from! We are not a drop-ship operation, each and every part we sell is carefully inspected to assure you get the quality part described in the listing. We have a no-hassle return policy, and we stand behind the parts we sell because we know what we are selling and shipping to our customers. Before you make a purchasing decision compare our feedback vs. others.
We are aware eBay’s shipping calculator is not working correctly on combining shipping for some of our listings. If the shipping amount eBay is trying to charge you seems high, please contact us immediately or simply click “request total from seller” and we will promptly manually calculate your shipping. We always combine shipping on multiple item orders and will find the least expensive method which falls in line with how quickly you need your items. Thank you!