Harley Buddy Seat Clip Hardware Knucklehead Panhead VL WL UL RL 1933-64 CP-1038
- Product Code: 293493594538
- Availability: In Stock
You are purchasing one new USA-Made reproduction hardware kit for buddy seat spring clips for all frame mounted buddy seats on all twin models except Servicar from 1933 through 1964. Parkerizing is perfect. The standard kit offered here has a CP-1038 3996 or 064E bolt making it correct from roughly 1948 through 1964. This kit is for ONE SIDE, you will need two kits to complete your hardware needs for your buddy seat spring clips.
We can substitute the CP-1038 bolt with CP-1035 for your 1943 through 1947 model or plain machine cut head for 1933-1943. If you want to get ultra-detailed we do have dimpled pot metal wing nuts which were used from about 1952 or so forward. Just ask if you want to substitute any of the hardware before we get different listings posted with these detail differences.
Includes the following:
- Qty 1 3996 Old part# 064E, 5/16"-24 x 7/8" bolt, stamped CP-1038
- Qty 1 5667 Old # 13314-33 "short bolt" 5/16"-24 x 1 1/8" square head bolt
- Qty 1 5674 Old # 13314-33A "long bolt" 5/16"-18 x 1 3/8" square head bolt
- Qty 1 66387-26 Old # 4409-26 5/16"-18 wing nut
- Qty 3 7040 Old # 0259 5/16" split lock washer
- Qty 2 7752 Old # 0117 5/16"-24 nut
- Qty 1 510 Old # 0290 1/16" x 1/2"
- Qty 1 6320 Old # 0232 Plain flat washer
We probably have one of the largest on-line hardware selections anywhere today for vintage Harleys with authentic machine cut bolts, Filister and round head screws, special H-D fasteners like axle adjusters and filler plugs. We also stock nearly every fuel and oil line available for 1915-1964 Harleys, wire harnesses, lighting for JD, VL, Knucklehead, and Panhead, saddles, saddlebags, engine and transmission parts. If you don't see what you need here or cimarroncycleworks, just email and ask.
Located at and ships from Cimarron Cycle Works in beautiful Cimarron, New Mexico, USA!
- Fits the following:
- 1933 to 1936 VL, VLD, VLH, VH, VLDD, VLE, etc, 74" & 80" big twin flathead
- 1933 to 1936 R, RL, RLD, RLE 45" solo
- 1936 to 1947 E, EL, F, FL Knucklehead 61” & 74” OHV
- 1937 to 1948 U, UL, UH, ULH, ULA 74” & 80” flathead
- 1937 to 1952 W, WL, WLD, WLA, 45”
- 1948 to 1964 EL, FL, FLE, FLH 61" & 74" OHV Panhead
PLEASE NOTE: When it's practical, I will gladly combine all your purchases into one shipment for a discounted rate.
A note on shipping:
Please understand sellers on eBay do not set the shipping rates. Please also understand that sellers are charged a final value fee on the amount of shipping you are charged over and above the fees they pay on the sale and the Paypal transaction. In addition to that, sellers have the expense of labels, shipping materials, padded mailers, etc. I do charge a handling fee on some items, but I also offer several shipping options whenever possible to give you more affordable shipping choices. If you ever think the shipping fee charged is too high, please let me know before leaving a low rating on shipping charges. It’s rare that I receive such feedback, but I work hard to keep my customers happy. I’d rather know if someone is unhappy before they leave a low rating. That’s the only way I can solve a problem. I don’t ever want a customer to go away unhappy!