Harley 4124-36A Knucklehead UL Panhead Front Brake Lever Stud Washer 36-57 USA
- Product Code: 292917965091
- Availability: In Stock
Really nice new USA made reproduction parkerized front brake actuating lever washer for springer equipped big twins, WLC models, and Servicars from 1936 to 1957. TWe do sell the two hole and four hole brake actuating levers on other listings.
Stamped and parkerized as original.
We also sell complete front brake kits as well as brake shackles, detail-correct cloth covered brake cables, and all the individual parts for front and rear brakes. We also stock a huge assortment of oil lines, fuel lines, correct hardware, sheet metal, etc. for 1915-1984 Harley-Davidson motorcycles. If you don't see what you need in our store or cimarroncycleworks, just email and ask.
Located at and ships from Cimarron Cycle Works, LLC in beautiful Cimarron, New Mexico, USA.
Fits the following (considered "detail correct" for 1942 and up will fit 1936 to 1941 as well):
- 1936 to 1947 Knucklehead, E, EL, F, FL 61" & 74" OHV twin
- 1937 to 1948 big twin flathead, U, UL, ULH, UH, UA
- 1940 to 1957 G, GE, GD, GDT Servicar
- 1942 to 1945 WLC models (Please check your own reference material!)
- 1948 to 1949 EL, FL 61" & 74" OHV Panhead (1949 with spring fork only as equipped for side car rigs)
PLEASE NOTE: When it's practical, I will gladly combine all your purchases into one shipment for a discounted rate.