Harley Knucklehead UL Panhead Parkerized Cone Lock Nut 1936-48 European Made Cad
- Product Code: 353850241572
- Availability: In Stock
- 2753-36 Upper head cone nut, threaded and machined as original, with dust ring one (1) each
- 1936-1948 E, EL, ELS, ELA, ELC, F, FL 61" & 74" OHV Knucklehead
- 1937-1948 U, UL, UH, ULH, UA, US, etc. 74" & 80" big twin flathead
- 1948-1949 EL, FL 61" & 74" OHV Panhead (1949 is sidecar or package truck-equippped only with spring fork. NOT used with Hydra-Glide forks)
If you would like to take advantage of our combined shipping discounts or shipping promotions, please first add all your items to your shopping cart then proceed to check out and pay for all items at once. Your shipping discount will be automatically figured. Should you need to add an item, we will combine it with your other purchases and issue an appropriate refund to your PayPal account.
We work with a small and select group of vendors and dedicated craftsmen to bring you the very best restoration and repair parts for 1915 to 1984 Harley-Davidson motorcycles. We also offer a huge collection of restoration quality plain head, CP-1038, & CP-1035 bolts; fillister head & round head screws; correctly machined nuts & washers; fuel & oil lines; wiring harnesses; handlebar switches; air cooled spark plugs; clips, clamps, and ties in cadmium, parkerized, zinc, chrome, and raw finishes.