Harley 45" Hand Shift Kit W WL WLA WR 1941-52 Black & Parkerized Tank Shifter
- Product Code: 353283476809
- Availability: In Stock
You are purchasing one reproduction hand shift or tank shift major components kit for 1941-1946 Harley-Davidson 45" solo models. This does not include Servicars as this is a three speed without reverse shift gate or shift guide. Finishes are gloss black and parkerized throughout. These finishes would have been accurate during war years on police, commercial, and the limited amount of consumer bikes available. Or if you just want to sharpen things up by blacking out, this is what you need. You can always strip the shift lever and shift guide and paint them OD for your WLA or WLC restoration.
Parts are a mix of USA and off shore parts. All hardware and the shift rod and end are USA made.
- 2204-37 Shift lever (black enamel)
- 2208-40 Shift guide or gate (black enamel)
- 2210-36 Shift guide screws (parkerized) x 2
- 2212-41A Shift rod with welded clevis end (parkerized)
- 2214-36 Shift rod end (parkerized)
- 0117 jam nut (parkerized)
- 2206-37 Stud kit, 0259 washer, bushing, 0117 nut, wave washer (parkerized)
- 2225-36 Shifter rod end bolt kit with nut & washer (parkerized)
Fits the following:
We do sell a nice reproduction clutch pedal and offer it as a complete kit with the rocker clutch pedal, friction disc assembly, spring, strap, etc. on another listing. I've also got a clutch available with the right side brake strap on another listing. Please check my eBay store under 45 WL, WLA, WR and Servicar to see what else I have available for 45 solo and Servicars. We have just about any hardware you'd need from 1929 to 1973 in the proper finish, fuel and oil lines, carb parts, transmission and engine parts, sheet metal, dash panels, wiring harnesses, wheels, brakes, etc.
- 1941 to 1946 W WL WLA WLC WLD WLDR 45 solo models or any 45" solo using the '41 to '46 transmission with this shift orientation.
I've got reproduction, NOS, and really good used OEM parts. I have many more parts which I have not listed and will be listing in the future. Don't see what you need here or cimarroncycleworks? Just ask!
Located at and ships from Cimarron Cycle Works in beautiful Cimarron, New Mexico, USA!