Harley 4069-26 Springer Front Brake Cable Clevis Pin Knucklehead VL DL WLA Park
- Product Code: 293965426766
- Availability: In Stock
European reproduction Parkerized front brake cable clevis pin kit. Includes 4069-26 and OEM #0290 1/16” x 1/2” long Parkerized cotter key and 0207 cad plated washer for springer front ends single and twin from 1928 to 1952. We do sell USA reproduction brake cable lower connectors as well as getting NOS ones from time-to-time.
Also used on the side car brake lever links from 1930-1957. We have this in cadmium on another listing if that is your preference.
We have a huge stock of restoration-correct hardware and hard to find parts for 1915-1984 Harley-Davidson
Used on all models with spring fork front ends with a brake from 1926 to 1952.
- 1930-1936 VL, VLH, VLD 74” & 80” SV BT
- 1928-1929 J, JD, JDH
- 1932-1950 G Servicar
- 1937-1952 W, WL, WLA, WLC, WLD, WLD 45” Solo
- 1929-1936 R, D, DL, RL, DLD, RLD 45” solo
- 1928-1934 Singles (Model B or C?)
- 1936-1947 E, EL, F, FL Knucklehead
- 1948-1949 EL, FL Panhead (1949 Sidecar models only)
Kit contains the following parts and quantities as pictured:
- 4069-26 (late# 490) Parkerized steel front brake cable clevis pin (1)
- 0290 (late# 510) Parkerized 1/16” x 1/2” cotter pin (1)
- 0207 (late# 6220) cad plated 1/4" x 7/16" x 1/32" steel washer (1)
Ships via first class padded mailer or postal priority, your choice.
We work with a small group of craftsmen dedicated to bringing you the best vintage parts and hardware for your Harley-Davidson motorcycle.