1949-1950 Servicar roller. Pre-1951 frame, '49-'52 springer bars, '47-'50 tanks, OEM fork, front brake, & star hub wheel
- Rear brakes are in excellent condition
- Rear end rolls out perfect
- Tranny has been gone through and never run since rebuild
- Box and lid are in very good shape
- Rear fenders are '55-'66 and can be worked over for using the tombstone lamps and are a bit rough, Servi rear fenders still sell for cheap
- Tanks are OEM and emblems are 1947-50 original production, tanks appear tight, there's Bondo in places
- Footboards are original and in excellent condition with later production H-D mats glued in place rivets are still there from originals
- Rocker clutch would be '46 and earlier, we have a nice reproduction '47 and up correct clutch pedal if you want to trade it out.
- Rear wheels appear to be an older rebuild with some surface rust on the hoops.
- J-slot air cleaner is OEM with stamped instructions on top & backing plate, but someone drilled a 1/4" hole in the front.
- Dash base, cover, and speedo are OEM, oil/gen lens is glass. Speedo is a rebuildable core.
- Tow bar is in very good condition with data tag and bumper clamp which appears NOS.
- Not shown- USA reproduction oil line set & fittings, correct USA handlebar internals, cloth covered cables, USA front brake lever & cloth covered cable
We sell the good Delco horns and Cycle-Ray headlamps, three piece front fenders, and can provide those as well as new gas/oil caps, complete Linkert M-18 or M-16 and a wiring harness for extra. Pretty much all hardware is there for assembly. PM for more pics/details, located in NE New Mexico.
Please check with Daily Direct (1-800-HAULBIKES) for a shipping quote from Cimarron, New Mexico 87714. Bike may be picked up in person, we do own a B & B and can provide accommodations for your trip out here. Besides, Cimarron is an incredibly beautiful vacation spot!
Foreign buyers: You will have to get your own shipping and logistics quotes. We can make arrangements to deliver to your freight broker at any US port.
Bike sells with bill of sale only as the VIN number goes to the engine on pre 1970 Harley-Davidson motorcycles. eBay would not allow us to put "bill of sale" in title selection. There is NO title with this.
Please do not click buy it now unless you intend to complete this transaction. We accept PayPal, cashier's check, personal check (bike will be held until it clears), or cash. Payment is due three days after purchase. If you will be delaying pick up, we will accept a non-refundable deposit of $1000 to hold it until you pick up and pay the balance. Buyer has 14 days to arrange pick up or shipping.